Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My New Doraemon Lantern


Mon, 21 Sep 09

Gong Gong & Po Po bought this for me today... :)

As we were coming back from lunch, we saw an uncle and his granddaughter with this cute little doraemon lantern that could blow bubbles as well.... You just need to switch on the lantern and pour in the bubble solution.... and the bubbles would appear..... ingenious design!

We asked the uncle where he bought from.... and it was at the shop besides 7 Eleven... so Gong Gong & Po Po brought me there to buy it.... It was not expensive at all, $4.90 only...

I also ended up with a yoyo.... hehe..

Posing with my lantern...


Posing with my lantern & yoyo...



Ok, all ready to go out and play with my new lantern! Byeeee....

3 comments:

average Joan said...

got barney version or not???? but u live very far from me leh..ahahha

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

ehhh... i dun think so...
the only version that blows bubble is this doraemon one...
yeah... we very far away....hope to meet up again in one of the gatherings, if any.. ;p

kkf said...

nice lantern!