Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Lazy Afternoon in Orchard

We spent a lazy afternoon in Orchard today.... :)

Taking a picture of Ion Orchard before we went for dinner at Far East Plaza....


After dinner... the little fountain area at Far East Plaza....


Oh, I got the Dole balloon while we were walking to Far East Plaza, we also got a free sample of the pineapple (2 pieces) to eat... We ate it after our dinner...
Ran until my balloon dropped off... heehee...


Back to Ion Orchard for more photo taking... haha...


Orchard Scenery


Oooh... dragon dance performance.... quickly Daddy, let's go!


Entranced by the performance...

Heh... I got another balloon.... they were promoting the Lantern Festival at Chinatown (Uniquely Singapore)


After the dragon dance ended, I was unwilling to go and asked if there was more.... so we loitered there awhile... then we saw them going off... and we followed them.... They stopped again in front of Wisma Atria and performed again....
After this round, Mummy decided to go for some dessert and I unwillingly (cried as Mummy walked off) followed them as I still wanted to watch the dragon dance...

Satisfied look after eating Chocolate Cake with Mummy at Starbucks... yum yum...
Can you see the chocolate on my mouth??

No comments: