Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leisurely Saturday...

Sat, 5 Sep 09

Ooh...my Ah Gong, Ah Po and Ah Pak would be here this evening.... Yippeee...

Daddy, Mummy & I went out around 1 plus... We decided to head to Marina Square.....
Having lunch at Carl's Junior... I simply love their fries!


After lunch, we just walked around in the mall awhile before heading to Esplanade......
Outside Marina Square... I love walking on grass... do you?? ;p

Mummy found a little spot under the shade so that she won't get burnt..haha..


Inside Esplanade..... nice & cool.... too bad the mini concert would only start at 5pm, so we couldn't catch it....



I dragged Mummy & Daddy out here to look at the water.... haha...

Mummy cajoled me to come and look at this water instead....


Oh, Daddy's phone rang.... Ah Gong, Ah Po and Ah Pak had arrived... so we gotta rush off to meet them already... Mummy, quick!! Ciao....

No comments: