Saturday, September 12, 2009

Car & Cafe

Fri, 4 Sep 09
After my LNT lesson today, Mummy got me a yellow mini car from the capsule machine...
This was a new capsule machine... I finally got my car today as for the previous weeks, when Mummy tried to get the car, the machine would swallow her coin but didn't release any capsule, as it was stuck... so Mummy had to ask the 7 Eleven staff for her money back....

As Mummy saw there was a new machine today, she decided to try her luck...
Tada and here's my new car! It's $1 more than the ones from the old capsule machine though...

We waited for Daddy to knock off from work and off we went to Blue Mountain Cafe again to make use of the 30% voucher we got from last week.....

Yummy food... fried calamari.... fish & chips.... rack of ribs.....
I have my own glass of water too...

No comments: