Thursday, September 3, 2009

Liverpool Fan??

Mummy brought me to Suntec today to pick up some books she bought for me in BP... It happened that the person was her ex-schoolmate!! Such a coincidence.... :p

We then went to Bugis to meet Daddy for lunch..... and on a whim, Mummy decided to bring me to Pasir Ris to disturb my Po Po as my Ah Gong & Ah Po would be here (yeah!) this weekend and I won't be staying over with Gong Gong & Po Po....

Liverpool?? What's that??
The jersey my 表姨 bought for me... It's still a little big for me though....



Told you Mummy brought me to Pasir Ris on a whim, so of course she didn't bring along a change of clothes for me... Luckily I had this set & another sleeveless set (Langkawi) there..... hehe.. If you noticed, the blue shorts is a mismatch, cos it is from the Langkawi set..... I had worn the black jersey shorts earlier... hee...

2 comments:

kkf said...

think all daddies are mostly liverpool fans! haha

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

oh, is it?? i won't know cos my daddy not a fan of soccer... heee..