Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blue Mountain Cafe

Fri, 28 Aug 09

Today's the Malay lesson.... I gave the Teacher's Day card & gift to Cikgu Mariam....
I didn't manage to give to Teacher Peiqin & 艾薇老师 yet as didn't see them... I would give to them next week then....hehe..

After my class, Mummy & I walked to Daddy's office..... There was a "Speak Good English" event held earlier in the afternoon, and there were still balloons around... so I got a red balloon which can float in the air from a pretty jie jie....She even tied it nicely around my hand... :) A nice lady also offered Mummy & I a curry puff as we sat waiting for Daddy....
Playing happily with my balloon....



Looks like I'm flying a kite huh? ;p


We had dinner at Blue Mountain Cafe @ Iluma as there was a promotion going on.... If you ordered any dish from their main course, the total bill would be 44% off..... It was in conjunction with National Day, and ended on 31 Aug 09.... Guess we would be going there again, as we had 2 vouchers with 30% off valid from 1-30 Sep 09.... ;p



Daddy & his main course... Mummy could not remember the name.... It's some sort of baked beef with rice....


The Appetizer..loaded potato skin..... left only 2 as Daddy ate 1 before Mummy took the picture...haha..


Mummy's Clam spaghetti and blended double chocolate...

No comments: