Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cycle, Cycle, Cycle...

Sun, 13 Sep 09

I turned 33 months old today.... 3 more months to my 3 year old birthday....wow..

My Gong Gong & Po Po came in the morning to see me as Mummy didn't bring me over to Pasir Ris yesterday....
They brought me down to cycle on my new bicycle...

I fell down once while attempting to get down, and had a slight bruise on my chin & knees.... After that, apparently, I didn't want to get on it again...

Po Po immediately told Mummy about my fall when she came downstairs with Daddy to join us...
With my Po Po...that's Gong Gong fiddling with his handphone....

Posing with my bicycle...

When Mummy tried to put me on the bicycle again, surprisingly I didn't resist.... ;p
Off we go..... with Mummy & Gong Gong as my left & right bodyguard....hehe..

Cycle, cycle, cycle.... fun, fun, fun

Dismounting.... end of my first cycling trip! :)

No comments: