Thursday, October 1, 2009

Playdate with Mei Mei Jolie

Tue, 29 Sep 09

Mummy brought me to Vivo City to meet her friend and her little girl, Jolie....
As Jolie's birthday is on 1 Oct 09 (Children's Day), Mummy had prepared a present for her as well.... Hope Jolie likes the items!! Maybe next year, I can do a card for her... hehe..

We had an enjoyable time together... :)

On the way home, I was still talking about "Mei Mei"..
When Mummy asked me if I wanted to play with "Mei Mei" again, I replied:"Want!"

Let these collages do the talking:


Fun time @ Toys R Us...


Choo Choo....

"Dinosauring" around...


Come, let's play hula hoop....
See, this is how we play....


Bear & Ball....


Row, row, row your boat....


End of our mini adventure....
On the way home....
Mummy didn't manage to take a picture of us sitting nicely on the train.... So difficult to get both of us to face the camera at the same time.... haha...


Here's a picture of Jolie & her Mummy...


Last but not least, here's wishing Jolie:
Happy Birthday!! :)


Let's go play again sometime soon.... Maybe next time when you are going to the zoo, ask us along!!

No comments: