Thursday, November 6, 2008

My KL Trip Day 1: My First Flight!

Tue, 28 Oct 08

We woke up early today, as we would be flying to KL to visit my Ah Gong & Ah Po.... :)
Our flight is at 11.30am, so we can check in at 9.30am, but we were not so early.... haha.. We reached at around 10am....

In Changi Airport Terminal 1 Departure Lounge.......


Waiting for boarding at Gate D36....


On the plane, busy playing with new things.... I was sitting on Mummy's lap... :p


View from the plane...


I had my buddy Moo Moo Cow with me on the flight, so I was very contented and well behaved... hehe... I proved Daddy wrong, as he was saying I would be "crying my backside off"

We reached KL at about 12.15pm but took about an hour to clear customs and collect our luggage....
Ah Gong, Ah Po and Ah Pak were there to fetch us.... :)
We then went for lunch at this place called "The Magic Wok Restaurant"...

I'm hungry...where's my food?? Water alone is not enough.....


Finally... Ah Po feeding me my lunch... *happy*

1 comment:

YEO Family said...

Oh u all went via air asia? we toke msia airline the other time when we went KL. how was the flight?