Thursday, November 6, 2008

My KL Trip Day 4: A Visit to Gu Po's house in Seremban

Fri, 31 Oct 08

Today was basically a rest & relax day...... Daddy, Mummy & I went to nearby Atria (just behind the house) for abit of shopping.... Daddy bought some books from The Big Bookshop, and Mummy got me 2 stationery sets.... She also chose one set for Daddy to give to Auntie Daphne's daughter.... Hope the jie jie would like it :)
Later in the evening, we went to Gu Po's house in Seremban... It was about an hour ride and I slept abit during the journey....
Fiddling with the toy cars at Gu Po's house.... they were loaned to her by her neighbour solely for my visit... haha..
Gu Po treated us to a sumptuous dinner at a Chinese restaurant... The food was really yummy, I ate some of Ah Po's pork ribs and also the steamed fish...
Thanks, Gu Po!!
With Gu Po, Ah Po & Mummy...

No comments: