Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eat & Shop....

Today, we went to Marina Square & Suntec...... :)
Our first stop was at Marina Square as Mummy wanted to go print out my last year's photos, then she would put them into an album.... but the shop she used to go to was no longer there.... hmmm..

We then go walk walk to see where to eat our late lunch/early dinner (as it was almost 4pm..haha) Mummy thought of eating at Crystal Jade initially, so we walked towards Suntec area, then we chanced upon this Kam Boat Dim Sum Kitchen and decided to give it a try.... The place was totally empty! We were the only customers there....hahaha...

The food was not too bad but I think there was msg inside, as all of us were thirsty after that... I drank so much water (2 bottles worth in fact) until my diaper overflowed and my pants were wet, even my stroller seat... Mummy only realised when I requested to get up and "walk walk" in Carrefour..... She then brought me to the fitting room to change my diaper.... After that, I walked around only in my Huggies pull up pants as Mummy didn't bring any extra pants for me... ;p

Luckily, before that, Mummy had already taken pictures of me walking about and also playing with the soft toys in Harris.... I kept saying "bear bear"....

In the restaurant....
Out & about..... both times I was not looking at the camera...hahaha...
Inside Harris.... going round & round the soft toys section...
Mummy, can I have this? No? Then, what about this?? No? This one? That one? All no?? *sigh*
Ok, then, I want this "ball" instead..... I love spinning it....
Oh, it's not a ball but a globe? It looks like a ball to me.... hmmm...

No comments: