Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recovering....

Today, my rashes got better, though they had not completely gone off yet....

For breakfast & lunch, I was still in the "clinging to Wai Gong" mode... oops...
Mummy was real exasperated already...... but I still got my way, as Wai Gong & Wai Po "sayang" me and catered to my every whim & fancy..... Daddy & Mummy said I really know who to take advantage of...

We set off at about 3pm after my nap, and had lunch first before heading to the Second link... There was a slight jam there... We reached home at around 5.30pm... yes, my wonderful 三舅公 sent us back.... He dropped us off first, then sent my Wai Gong & Wai Po back... Wai Gong got to carry me inside my house then slowly sneaked off while I was distracted..... When I realised he and Wai Po were missing, I just called them awhile, but I didn't cry when Mummy & Daddy told me they went home already...

After a while, I played as per normal.... hehe.. Mummy said to Daddy:"This boy, out of sight, out of mind" ;p

Looking at fishes after breakfast....

Rest & relax at my 三舅公's place....

No comments: