Friday, November 14, 2008

A GREAT time with 3 pretty ladies ;p

Today, Mummy's friends came to visit us...... :)
I had a great time playing with Auntie Weiwei, Auntie Meirui, and Auntie Rebecca..... hehehe..
When they were eating their pizza, I also had some from Mummy... yummy yummy...

Oooh.... no photos to show as Mummy didn't take any.... ahhh...Anyway, they all can remain mysterious... heh...

Auntie Weiwei, a budding professional photographer, took alot of pictures of me though....
Auntie Weiwei, remember to email my Mummy all the pictures of me, ok?? You can put shots of me in your portfolio next time... hehehe....

Mummy had uploaded the pictures Auntie Weiwei sent into a slide show..... (Auntie Weiwei, how come so few only? I thought I posed for alot alot of shots that day?? All not up to standard? *sad*)

Enjoy viewing :)

No comments: