Monday, October 27, 2008

Istana Open House

I was everyone's alarm clock today.... hahaha... :D
Wai Po said I woke up at 7am but I only asked her to carry me out at about 8am.....
We all had our breakfast before getting ready to go out.....

Mummy had planned to go the Istana Open House, so she asked Wai Gong & Wai Po if they wanted to come along..... That's why Wai Gong & Wai Po spent the night in our place... hehe..
Yeah, off we go to the Istana!!
I had great fun running on the grass there.... even though I fell....hahaha...
Daddy bought a fan & an umbrella as souvenirs as the proceeds would go to charity.... :)

PS: Stay tuned for lots of pictures..... Mummy would upload them next week as we would be flying off to KL tomorrow morning, and she needed to sleep earlier tonight....
She would update about our KL trip too and how I behaved on my maiden flight...hahaha..

Mummy finally uploaded the pictures on Thur, 6 Nov 08..... Hope it is well worth the wait for you, ya? :)
Ok, here we go......
While waiting for the security check, Mummy took a picture of me with Wai Gong & Wai Po...

The map of the Istana... the area accessible to the public shaded in yellow...


Yeah.........so much space to run around..... I love the grass........hehe..

After falling down.......... oh, my shirt & pants had grass on it....haha...


Mummy trying to grab me for a shot....... Wai Po feeding me banana....yum yum...

At the Swan Pond...... there are only 2 swans there though.....


A shot of Daddy & Mummy at The Centre Gate..... Daddy is sleeping....tsk tsk...

At the Japanese Garden......


Finally, the Istana Building........
Some shots of Mummy.... she is very vain, right?? hahaha.....
Can you recognise the places in the photos?? ;p

With Mummy at the Main Gate before going off.......

Lastly, here are some scenery pictures taken by Daddy..... :)

2 comments:

YEO Family said...

oh ryan is going to KL! cool, hehe cannot wait to see your return trip pix :)

average Joan said...

ehehe... ryan looks so cute in that pic which he was 'fencing' with the blade of grass...