Thursday, November 6, 2008

My KL Trip Day 3: Shopping Day ;p

Thur, 30 Oct 08

It's our shopping day today!! We went shopping at 1 Utama with Ah Po in tow....hehehe... Ah Gong & Ah Pak dropped us off, then went to run their errands...
Daddy bought 3 pairs of jeans, and Mummy got 2 pairs of jeans shorts..... I also had something, with compliments from Ah Po... a polo & jeans.. :)
A fruitful trip indeed.....

Enjoying my dragon fruit after my lunch....


The adults having their lunch at Kayu Nasir Kandar & I had my snack... hehe..

Playing on my mattress after my bath....
Dinner at .........(oops, Mummy forgot the name of the place) Anyway, it was like an open air foodcourt...
Tada... my presents from yesterday......
The big one is from Si Suk Gong & Si Suk Po, and the small one from Tai Gu Po...
Revealed!! I got a Fisher Price Learning Toolbench and 2 boardbooks.... :)
Thanks once again, Tai Gu Po and Si Suk Gong & Si Suk Po!
I can't wait to play with them already....hehe
Lastly, here's the polo & jeans from Ah Po today....... Thanks, Ah Po!!

No comments: