Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fever :(

I had fever which started on Tue evening.... most probably because my molars were coming out, as I also had watery stools and drooled alot recently...

Mummy fed me my medicine (I gamely drank it and even asked for more..haha) every 6 hours, so she slept in my room to accompany me for awhile after giving me the 2nd dose at about 2am (the first was at about 8pm)

I woke up at about 7.30am yesterday, asking for my milk....then Mummy fed me medicine again... She monitored my temperature to ensure that it was not too high...

In the evening, Wai Gong & Wai Po came to see me...... :)
I was still very active and played with them alot.... At night, while I was drinking my milk before going to bed, Mummy pasted this cooling pad on my forehead... As you can see, I didn't like it and cried like mad... I kept saying "开", wanting it to be taken off... (Last night, Mummy put for me also, after she went out of my room, I peeled it off and threw on the floor...hahaha)

Wai Gong rolled egg over my body but he rolled until the egg broke apart.... Ahh..
Then they sponged my forehead using cool water.... I kept saying "mai" & swiped their hand away... In the end, I had my forehead sponged while sitting up and playing with the water in the little container... heh..

This morning, I woke up real early at around 7 plus... When Mummy carried me up, she felt that my fever had subsided as I was not as warm as yesterday...
Wai Po came at around 12 plus, since I had no fever already, we didn't go to see the doctor... Initially, Mummy wanted to bring me to the doctor today...
Wai Gong came in the evening after his work, and was relieved to see that my fever had subsided...

I was a little terror today...... Mummy called me "小霸王"

Hopefully, my fever would not come back...
Pls pray for me also...
I would be going to visit my Wai Tai Gong this Sat to celebrate his birthday...;p

No comments: