Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Sumptuous Birthday Dinner for Wai Tai Gong :D

Sat, 29 Nov 08

At around 10 am, we took a cab to Pasir Ris as my 三舅公 is coming to fetch us to Johor, so good of him right? When we reached Pasir Ris, he had already arrived, and we set off to Johor.... Upon reaching Johor, we went to have lunch at this fishball noodles shop as Mummy had not eaten it for a long time..... I got to eat some also... yummy...

We then went back to my 三舅公's place to rest ........ I had a short nap.....
Just arrived.... That's Wai Po on the phone.... I think she was calling my 外太公...
Our dinner was at 7pm at Maedo Restaurant (美都)where we had our own VIP room... hehehe...
My poor Wai Gong didn't get to eat in peace as I refused to sit nicely (like I always do in Singapore) on a high chair or even a normal chair..... I kept clinging to him like a koala bear throughout... Wai Po said maybe because I was not feeling too well, so I got away with it... heh.. (sorry Wai Gong, I would be better behaved next time)

During dinner....

At the end of the dinner, my Wai Tai Gong had his birthday cutting ceremony.... Of course, Mummy was busy taking pictures....We also had a group picture taken by the waitress & waiter there.... :)
Cake cutting.....
Group picture....
Happily Hi-5 my 外太公 and 2 of my 表舅....

Last but not least, I would like to wish my Wai Tai Gong a very Happy Birthday!
外太公, 祝您: 福如东海, 寿比南山!!

No comments: