Thursday, November 6, 2008

My KL Trip Day 2: My First Dip in the pool...

Wed, 29 Oct 08

This morning, Ah Gong brought us to his club swimming pool.... Yeah, it was my first time to a pool...can you believe it?? heh...

Before going out...


Daddy strapping me to my new stroller (they bought it yesterday at Jusco ;p) & carrying me cum stroller down the stairs....


All ready in my swimming gear..... but I wasn't too happy, it seems... haha..


Having fun playing with my arm floats... :) Thanks, Ah Gong, for helping us to take the pictures..


All showered & changed...



Tired out.... I slept from 4 to 6pm...


We had a dinner gathering with Tai Gu Po, Pak Mo, Si Suk Gong & Si Suk Po....
Everybody was happily entertained by me... If you don't believe, look at the pictures :D



I also receive presents from Tai Gu Po, and Si Suk Gong & Si Suk Po....
Thank you!! Muaks!
My presents would be revealed on another day....hehehe..

No comments: