Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Day :)

Today is Sunday, it is a happy day for me!! :)

Initially, Mummy was telling me Wai Gong & Wai Po would not be here as Wai Po was down with cough & cold on Wed, and might not recover fully yet..... However, they arrived just as I woke up!! Yeah it is a beautiful day for me!! hehehe... lalalala.... I am so happy... :) Can you feel my joy??
Glad to see that Wai Po is ok already, except for a few coughs here & there (like me the other time...) Mummy said maybe I am the one who spread the virus to Wai Gong, Wai Po & her.... hmmm... since after I recovered, they took turns to be sick.... oops..

Needless to say, I got to go out a few times today... and yes, there are lots of photos taken by Wai Gong.... ;p

Mummy went to Orchard to collect a cutlery set she bought for me from another mummy in the forum... She then went to Robinsons and bought a wallet for Daddy, 2 pairs of shoes for herself and a box of crayola crayons for me.... :)

Is Pictures Time!!
Riding my Thomas the train...choo choo...






Mummy all dressed up before going out....


With Wai Po (oops I was looking elsewhere) and Wai Gong...




Makan time...


After eating, must walk walk abit... hehe...




Playground time... yeah!

2 comments:

kkf said...

waiting for your photos...btw, your dad seems to be a great cook! is the lamb chop nice?

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

auntie kkf, thanks for visiting my blog!! :) i didn't get to eat the lamb...haha.. but i think it is nice... my daddy loves to cook..hehe..