Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cough, Cold, GO AWAY...

Tue, 10 Jun 08

I am having a slight cough & runny nose today.... Poor Me...& Mummy... cos I was unusually cranky as well...maybe because I was not feeling good....
I didn't sleep much during the day.... think only around half an hour for the whole day..... haha... I finally fell asleep awhile, then I coughed abit & sneezed and woke up already... hmmm...

Mummy brought me out awhile to post some mails, and to Tiong Bahru Plaza.... She bought 3 long pants for me as it is 3 for $10 (as usual, she is very kiasu and bought bigger size!! Daddy commented sooo big when she showed him..haha), and 3 sets of toys (also 3 for $10)... I had 2 vehicles set (crane & dump truck, shovel & cement mixer) and a beach toys set... hehe.. Show you all next time... :)

Uploaded on 25 Jun 08:


Mummy also went to see a watch for Daddy... but she didn't buy it as I was getting impatient and fussy already... maybe another time... hehe..

No comments: