Friday, June 13, 2008

18 Months Old!!

Oh, today is Friday the 13th.... it is also the day I turn 18 months old.... :)

Nothing happened today though, don't worry.... hehe...

Remember yesterday, I finally drank from my straw bottle?? Mummy was very happy and thought she can give me the straw bottle from now on... but today, I didn't really want to drink from it again...haa! I only sipped abit here & there.....so Mummy gave me back my sipper bottle... I tried drinking by holding it straight up though... obviously the only thing I can suck is air...haha..

Mummy took some shots of me playing with my new truck...
After breakfast.........is playing time......



I was sweating like mad, so Mummy changed me into this cooling ensemble... :)



In the evening, Mummy brought me downstairs for a walk... I saw flowers and said "hua", saw birds and said "bird"... on the way back, we saw a cat, Mummy said "cat" and I repeated after her...hehe.. :)

Tomorrow, I would be going to Pasir Ris and stayed with Wai Gong & Wai Po over the weekend! Yeah!! Mummy & Daddy wanted to go Ikea & Giant... of course, they would be bringing me along... ;p

No comments: