Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Booster Jab....

This morning, Wai Gong & Wai Po arrived to accompany Mummy & me to SGH as Daddy was unable to take leave.... We arrived there on time at 9.40am and I was the first patient to see my doctor, Dr. Selina Ho... hehe.. However, we waited awhile for her as she was doing her rounds and came late....

Dr Selina commented that I am very adorable again.... :) She always say that each time she saw me... hee... This time, she even told Mummy and the nurse I can join those baby contests... hahaha *Ahh, I am flying up into the sky already..... someone pull me down... ;p*

The nurse gave Mummy a brochure about The Paw Walk and asked her to let me join the baby competition..... haha...

Oh, I weigh 11.4 kg now and am 83 cm tall....

I had my booster jab today, I cried abit as it was painful.... :(

Upon arriving home, I forgot about it already and played happily with Wai Po ... When Wai Gong came back after work, he brought me to the playground... hehe..

Wai Gong, can we go already? Why are you & Mummy the same? Always like to take pictures of me first....


Riding the ??? Mummy can't tell what it is...can you help??

3 comments:

kkf said...

ryan is ever sooo cute. :)

Busy Mummy said...

the doctor is right.....he is very adorable

average Joan said...

so u r going to paw walk too? i am wondering if i should go..but bishan is sssoooo farrrrrrr...