Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back In Action!! ^o^

Yeah.... our PC is repaired!! Mummy would be uploading all my photos soon....give her some time, ok?? ;p

Oh, I realised I forgot to mention about last weekend when I went to stay with Wai Gong & Wai Po....hehe... Ok, here goes...
On Sat, 14 Jun 08, we went to Pasir Ris, where Daddy dropped off my bags, and Wai Gong & Wai Po joined us in the cab to go Ikea...

I saw alot of kids with balloons and kept pointing and said "ball ball", so Wai Gong & Wai Po decided to get one for me.... but too bad all the balloons were given out on that day already... :( Guess what? It was my lucky day though!! While walking around Ikea, we saw a balloon lying around in one of the bins and Mummy asked Wai Po to grab it for me...hehe.. so I got a balloon in the end!


Wai Gong & Wai Po then brought me to Giant while Daddy & Mummy continued shopping in Ikea for drawer cabinets... They also bought a storage container for me and a wall storage basket that looks like a pelican....hehe..
After they finished shopping at Ikea, they also went to Giant and walked around... They got me a real cool doctor playset...
Looks really professional, isn't it?? Call me Doctor Ryan Chong.... hehehe..


Ooh...you know what? Wai Gong & Wai Po found my grape piano in Giant!! Yes!! It is exactly the same as the one Ah Gong & Ah Po bought for me... :) They bought me the purple colour one though... show you all both my pianos next time... hehe..

Here are my two pianos :) {Pictures taken on 24 Jun 08}

PS... Other photos would be uploaded in due course..... Mummy needs some time....hehe.. so do check out my blog again!! ;p

2 comments:

kkf said...

yeah! waiting for ur photos!

kkf said...

yeah got photos!