Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dinner at Changing Appetites..

Sat, 24 May 08

Today, Daddy & Mummy brought me to City Hall area where Daddy wanted to buy his working shoes, as his current pair was spoilt. He always buy his shoes at this store called "Walk Around Dept Store" near Funan Centre.

We took a bus as Mummy decided to use the carrier. Mummy also brought along my little doggie backpack (to leash me with). While Daddy was choosing his shoes, I kept walking here & there...hahaha... even though I was carrying my doggie backpack, poor Mummy still need to keep chasing after me. I also kept wanting to go further & further from the shop, until Mummy decided to pick me up and put me in the shop... she stood near the entrance to block me so I couldn't get out.... hmph! In case you are wondering, the shop is quite small so the entrance area is very narrow...

After Daddy bought his shoes (2 pairs), we took the shuttle bus to Suntec.

On the bus.... see my doggy??


This picture is as dark as my mood.... (sullen face)...hahaha..


We then walked to Marina Square. There, we had dinner at Changing Appetites. The food was not too bad, though the portion was not big. I got to eat garlic bread (a small piece came with Mummy's spaghetti and she gave it all to me..hehe..), some fries & burger bun (from Daddy)...Mummy didn't feel satisfied after her spaghetti, so they ordered a mudpie to share. I could only drool at it, not fair right?
Daddy asking me if I want my star puff...


Ehh.... I saw something more interesting... what's that?? Can I have that instead?


Can only look but cannot eat..... boo hoo...


Swallowing saliva at the mudpie....


See what my Mummy did while taking photo with me....... :s


Reached home..... roaming around with my Gerber star puff container.... empty one though... ;p

No comments: