Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun at Gymboree...

Sat, 31 May 08

We were invited by Auntie Elaine to attend her son's Dylan's 1 year old birthday party at Gymboree in Vivocity...

See, the invitation card even had my name on it... ;p

We were abit late though, partly because of me and also the rain... Ah Gong, Ah Po & Ah Pak sent us there....hehe...

It was quite a fun experience for me.... though I find it abit nosiy...haha... and most parts I didn't join in...oops.. but I loved the "Kick Ball" session... I kept going after the ball.... however, instead of kicking it, I picked it up & throw...haha...

Ooh, apart from the party pack (with a coupon for a free trial class inside), I also had a little yellow ducky (it was one of the decorations on top of the birthday cake, I kept saying "duck, duck, duck" so nice Uncle gave it to me), and a giant balloon as well....

Thanks, Auntie Elaine, for inviting us to the party!! :)

Pictures Galore!!
Just arrived.... can you see my name tag pasted on the back of my shirt??


With Mummy...

Roaming around....


Mei Mei Ashlyn & Di Di Jerald...


"Kick Ball" time!!


Winding down.....


Some shots with Daddy outside Gymboree.. See, I was holding my little ducky...hehe..


My favourite time, Makan time!! :)


Our family shot.....big thank you to Auntie Jessica for the photos!!

No comments: