Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Surprise...

Fri, 30 May 08

Guess who I saw today??

Woohoo... my Ah Gong & Ah Po & Ah Pak.... They came from KL to stay with us over the weekend... It was actually a last minute decision on their part, cos they were going to have some sort of family discussion with Daddy (ehh, I don't know what is that about, but I am sure glad to see them..hehe..)

As usual, Ah Gong and Ah Po came loaded with gifts for me.... :)

Let's see... they bought me several books (Ah Po said for my library collection...hehe..), a musical book with 4 nursery rhymes (I love this and kept pressing the buttons over & over again, especially the one which plays "Humpty Dumpty") and 2 bubble blowers (the bottles were in the shape of dinosaurs...so cute..)
Thanks so much, Ah Gong and Ah Po!!

My books...

My dino bubble blowers...


Playing with them... I would knock them down then put them back again... hehe..

See me head-butting them!! first the blue one, then the red one...


*grins* :)

No comments: