Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Slow Stroll to....

Great World City!!

Sat, 28 Jun 08

We all took a stroll (or rather Daddy & Mummy since I was sitting comfortably in my stroller instead...haha) to GWC in the evening....

Daddy & Mummy had dinner at the food court there..... Of course, I had mine as well and more!!

After dinner, we went to walk around in Cold Storage where Daddy bought some sausages, a lamb shoulder to roast for tomorrow dinner (can I eat??), baby potatoes and brussel sprouts... Mummy also got me my Pigeon spinach snack and 2 Kodomo toothbrushes.... cos she said I would bite my toothbrush, and hence it frayed very fast....so must buy extra to standby...haha..

I held onto Daddy's hand and walked all over the place.... Mummy said why I kept going in circles in the fresh food section...@_@ At one point, I even went to touch the eggs, luckily I didn't break any... ;p

Towards the end of our shopping trip, as I was getting tired, I fell down a few times, and Daddy carried me up instead... Mummy then put me in the stroller, and we (rather they) walked home after paying for the purchases..... This Cold Storage has a self check out system where you scanned the items yourselves and then paid by credit card... COOL huh?

Before going out........my favourite buddy, MooMoo Cow... ;p


In the foodcourt, we were waiting for a high chair for me...


See my dirty mouth... haha..


Walking around in Cold Storage...


This is a potato... (I said as "poto") hahaha...

No comments: