Friday, June 13, 2008

Drinking water on my own....

Thur, 12 Jun 08

Today, I gave Mummy a pleasant surprise... I finally held my water bottle myself and drank from it...hahaa... (all along, I am too lazy to do so...I would only hold my milk bottle to drink milk..) Then, Mummy tried giving me the straw bottle, I held it and kept drinking also... I drank alot today...hehe.. :)

Mummy took some pictures, she would upload them soon... she hopes....

Pictures finally uploaded on 1 Jul 08!
Drinking from my favourite bottle....


Coughing like an Ah Pek after drinking.... heh...


Trying out the new straw bottle... New thing = Curious = Like it
This is the only time I drank so much from it... After that, I prefer to use back my favourite bottle...haha... *Mummy is exasperated*



Oh, Daddy bought her a new Dell laptop online today.... is her favourite colour (pink!) and he also bought a matching messenger laptop bag for her as well.... Mummy is waiting eagerly for her laptop to arrive...hehehe... She would be able to surf more often during the day then... ;p

Mummy, don't surf too much and ignore me...

1 comment:

kkf said...

haha, me also surf too much and ignore dash. haha.

clever ryan can drink from straw bottle. dash can do that only after 2 years old i think...