Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yeah!! Wai Gong & Wai Po are here...

Today, Wai Gong & Wai Po arrived at 9 plus in the morning even though Mummy said they need to come only at 10 plus as she would be going out then... Guess they can't wait to see me!! hehehe...

Right after my breakfast, they brought me to market with them....

After my nap & lunch, I was out again at the playground... :)

Pictures with Wai Gong...


Oops too dark!! Ok, this is better.....


I'm a little drummer....


After my dinner, Wai Gong brought me along to buy dinner... heehee!! I love it when Wai Gong is here... I always get to go kai kai alot...

After her gathering at Auntie Clarissa's (she is one of the pretty aunties I saw on Fri) place, Mummy went to Taka Baby Fair and bought a few things for me:
* Nuby mug with soft spout
* Nuby mug with straw

* Avent teats
* Pillow
* Pigeon Spinach Snack
* Jumbo Sketcher

* Tomy Picture Puzzle

I am a happy boy!! :) :) :)

No comments: