Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am Little King......

Yes, I am a Little King for the weekend Sat 15 Mar & Sun 16 Mar 08!! :)

Why?? Cos I was staying over at Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place in Pasir Ris..... hehehe...

After the JWT Kids Gym trial class on Sat, we went to Pasir Ris....

Wai Gong was not back yet when we arrived... Wai Po peeled some grapes for me to eat... yummy..... very sweet!!


Do I look handsome wearing my cap?? ;p


After Wai Gong came home, Mummy & Daddy left at around 5 plus while Wai Gong was bathing me.....
See you on Monday, Mummy!! *grins*

Hums: "I am a Little King over the weekend...over the weekend... lalala..."

More photos would be uploaded once Mummy got them from Wai Gong's camera... ;p
Uploaded on 1 Apr 08:
Is snack time!! See...I am sitting on a real chair... :)



This is where I had my nap during the daytime...


Are we going kai kai soon since I am wearing my cap?? ;p

No comments: