Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Trip to Bedok & Whitesands....

Fri, 29 Feb 08

Today, Daddy is on leave... :)

We woke up earlier than normal to go Wai Gong & Wai Po's house at Pasir Ris... My Er Gu Po from Malacca was there also... I got an ang bao from her...hehehe...

Soon after we arrived, Wai Gong brought me along to send Er Gu Po to my granduncle's (Wai Gong's 3rd elder brother) house in Bedok.... We took a cab there, then Wai Gong brought me to take the bus & MRT back.... We met Daddy & Mummy at Whitesands to have lunch at the foodcourt... Ehh...according to Daddy & Mummy, the food sucks! :s

Waiting eagerly for my food.... haha.. oh, is actually Wai Gong's food, but I know he would give me some!! :)


After lunch, Wai Gong went to work.... I had my lunch, then a short nap before we needed to head back home...

I can sleep in any position, anywhere, anyhow...


Mummy, my hair is so messy, you still take picture of me... *hides*


Stages of waking up:
Just woken up (can you see the tears brimming?) --- Abit more awake ---- Getting alert --- Smile for Mummy :)



Mummy & Wai Po dropped Daddy & I home, and continued to NCC...where Wai Po had her follow up check up... so I was home alone with Daddy for a few hours in the afternoon... ;p

No comments: