Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nothing better to do...

Sat, 8 Mar 08

After my breakfast, we went for our weekly grocery shopping trip at Tiong Bahru Plaza NTUC...

Daddy went to cut his hair at the barber first while Mummy walked around with me.... So she had nothing better to do... except take pictures for me...haha..

She took one shot while waiting for Daddy...


Later, we went to Kopitiam for lunch, & Mummy took another shot of me...


Psst...actually, the real reason being I am wearing new clothes today...My mummy really nothing better to do, right? haha..

Just before going home, Mummy saw Tom & Stephanie having some sales at the atrium area, so she browsed through the toys section and tada!! I have new toys to play with now... ;p

I am a little musician...


Let's play police & thief... I be the police, ok??

No comments: