Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Hair Cut...

Today morning at 9 plus, I got a nice surprise when I woke up... Wai Gong & Wai Po were here!! After they gave me my breakfast, they brought me out to the food centre (where they had their breakfast) & then to NTUC ... We took a bus there as Wai Po couldn't walk too much... I enjoyed my bus ride.. :)
After my lunch, they brought me out again to have their lunch.... :)

After my afternoon nap & before bath time, Mummy trimmed my hair while Wai Gong was holding me ... actually it was supposed to be Wai Gong trimming while Mummy held me.. but I made a fuss...so I went back to Wai Gong instead while Mummy attempted to trim my hair... haha..

Hmmm... not bad lar... see I look handsome or not??


After my dinner, I went out again with Wai Gong & Wai Po to buy back dinner... yeah!!

Today, I was very excited & happy ....I kept squealing & laughing while playing with Wai Gong & Wai Po... hehehe..

No comments: