Saturday, March 29, 2008

King again.... hohoho!!!

Sat, 22 Mar 08

Today, Mummy initially wanted to bring me for a gathering at Auntie Esther's place...

However, Wai Po called last night to say my Wai Tai Go (Wai Po's dad) would be coming over from Johor together with some granduncles & grandaunties of mine to visit her & they would like to see me too... so Mummy gotta bring me over to Pasir Ris...

Hmmm... which means I can be king again for the weekend?? hurray!! :)

We set off after my lunch... Mummy & I dropped Daddy off at Bugis (Daddy was meeting his friends to go buy a DVD writer for our PC)...

When we reached Pasir Ris, the sky was totally dark... luckily it was not raining yet...

A while after we reached, my Wai Tai Gong, Jiu Gong, Jiu Po, Yi Po, Yi Gong arrived... I even got a belated ang bao from my Wai Tai Gong & Yi Po... hehehe...

Some shots Mummy took of me before she went off...

Dinner time.... I got to eat some food as well...yummy..
See..I even had my own bowl & spoon....

Taken by Wai Gong on Sun, 23 Mar 08:
Is playing ball time!! See me holding the ball.... am I pro?? hehe..


Ok, time for break....


Drinking water...


Having my nap...zzzz...


On the slide....

Taken by Wai Gong on Mon, 24 Mar 08 in the morning when I just woke up... :)
I slept with Wai Gong & Wai Po in their room... see everywhere is so cushioned!! just for me!!

No comments: