Saturday, March 29, 2008

Favourite Haunt....

Fri, 21 Mar 08

Today is Good Friday, a public holiday, which means that Daddy is not working... yeah!!

Daddy & Mummy brought me to Suntec (our favourite haunt)... it was actually a spur of the moment trip, as there were no plans for going out initially... They were thinking whether to go to Suntec or Great World City... in the end Mummy decided on Suntec instead... hehe..

It was a good decision, as Carrefour was having 10% discount for POSB credit card members... cool huh? Daddy & Mummy ended up buying alot of stuff, totalling almost $300!! My stuff alone already made up $200 plus... wah!! hahaha... They bought my milk powder (4 tins), gerber snacks (swept off the only 5 left on the shelf), biscuits (3 packs), cereal (2 packs) and diapers (huggies ultra for night use & pet pet for day use)...

Daddy said I am an expensive monster.... ;p

Hmmm... Daddy, you are only half right... I am not only expensive... I am priceless!! :)

At Carl's Junior...where Daddy & Mummy had their dinner..
Is my new romper nice?? ;p


Huh?? What's Mummy eating??


Holding the fries that Daddy gave me...


Yummy...can I have more, please?

No comments: