Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Three Musketeers!!!

Tue, 11 Mar 08

This evening, Mummy brought me out to Auntie Esther's place where I got to see Randal & Dylan (Auntie Elaine was also there..)

It was the 1st time Mummy brought me out without the stroller...so she was carrying me throughout...we took a bus there... I must be very happy with the new experience as I kept smiling at Mummy on the bus... Oh, a kind auntie gave up her seat for Mummy & me... so nice hor?? :)

The weather was not good though, as we left the house, it started drizzling again... when we reached Auntie Esther's place, Mummy took out the umbrella as she was scared that I would get wet...

The Threee Musketeers in action!!
Busy eating...hahaha...cos we need to eat first before we can fight....


I love the yan yan biscuit...yummy... I ate 3 at one go... ;p

No comments: