Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gathering at Say Cheezecake!!

Fri, 7 Mar 08

This afternoon, Mummy brought me to Great World City to meet up some other mummies & babies staying in nearby area.... We went to Say Cheezecake... This is actually the 2nd time Mummy & I went to the restaurant, as we went last year for another gathering before...

This time though, it was a pleasant experience for both Mummy & me, as I was quite well behaved throughout... Hmmm... of course, as I get to eat my favourite Gerber star puff & some of Mummy's choc cheesecake as well... though Mummy only gave me the cheese part, as she said the choc mousse & brownie part is too sweet for me...

I saw many pretty aunties today... ;p I even "gave a lecture" to all of them .... babbling & babbling for awhile...haha
I also met Randal again (our birthday are only 2 days apart!) & other didis & meimeis... so fun!

With Shannon meimei....
Oblivious to each other...


Shannon: Hey, handsome korkor, want play with me?
Ryan: Huh? Let me think first...


Ryan: That looks interesting, can I have it?


Shannon: Nah... give you... look at me leh!


Ashlyn meimei (look at her beautiful eyes)


Jerald didi (look at his gorgeous eyes)


Ricco didi (another dude with gorgeous eyes)
Jerald to Ricco: Hey, why are you eyeing my Mummy?


Psst...sorry, my mummy abit obsessed over eyes... so her comments are all about people's eyes... hahaha..

Oh, there was also this friendly Uncle Manager who can still recognise me from the previous time.... haha.. Mummy said must be because I was crying my head off that time, & Uncle helped to carry me for awhile...He told Mummy I looked like his son who is 19 months old now... (to clarify, I look like his son when his son was my age...) He gave me a little toy penguin which I held in my hand all the way as Mummy walked home...

Can you see my little toy penguin? ;p

2 comments:

kkf said...

yeah yeah, going to stay tuned for photos! is the restaurant nice?

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

photos uploaded!! :)
yep, the restaurant is nice... their food not bad... cheesecake is nice.. ;p