Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Bowling Set :)

Sat, 1 Mar 08

Today, we went to our favourite hang out... Guess where??

Daddy & Mummy bought a new frying pan & pot & some other stuff... They also bought me a bowling set... hehe...

Hmmm... what's this?? Oh, I would need to use it when I grow up??

Ehh...pls don't be mistaken... I am not the item on promotion for $7.80.. ;p

See...I am so cute....how can I be worth $7.80 only? I am priceless!!

My bowling set :)


They had lunch again at Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen... I got to eat some sotong & fish in the tom yam soup... yum yum..

Eating my rice cereal... mum mum...

Blowing kiss to Daddy.......... now one for Mummy...

Daddy, why are you pulling my ear?? I am a good boy...
My ear is itchy now...Mummy, did Daddy put something in it?
Daddy, help me see if there is something in my ear??


Have you guessed where we went yet?? Yep, is Carrefour at Suntec.. ;p

No comments: