Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Singapore Botanic Gardens

This morning, we went to Singapore Botanic Gardens (Bukit Timah Core)....
Our main purpose was of course to go to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden for me to play there... :)

In the end, we did go there, but we only went to one section of the Children's garden... Can you guess which is that?? *See the photos for answer*

Walk, walk, walk.....


Yeah....is playtime!!



Protesting as I had not played enough....


Changed into dry clothes... ;p
I was famished after my play session and asked for my cheese bread.....


After my play session at the Children's Garden, we went off to find a shady spot to sit down and watch Daddy fly the bumble bee helicopter..... ;p



I had a good 2 hours nap when we reached home.... now I am playing with my new toy car Ah Gong & Ah Po bought for me from KL.. I also had a toy robot, toy turtle and toy drum (but the drum is spoilt during transportation.. maybe Mummy would ask Wai Gong to try to fix it this weekend)...


Oh, Ah Gong, Ah Po & Ah Pak would be returning to KL tomorrow.... how sad... I hope to see them again soon...

No comments: