Saturday, January 31, 2009

My New Aeroplane F16

Fri, 30 Jan 09

I had my English lesson at Little Neuro Tree and saw Teacher Peiqin again.... Today, we had to do a 12 piece jigsaw puzzle & string some flower beads through a felt wire to make a ring.... Wow, Enrui could do them so well.... Guess I would have to try harder..... Do give me your encouragement, ok?? :)

Daddy bought me a new aeroplane.....vrrooommm... I can't wait to play with it and was already asking them to open for me when we were on the bus home.... hehe...
I wanted to play with it before my bath, but Mummy said I would have to bathe first, then I can ask Daddy to open it.... (Normally, after bathing me, Mummy would leave me in my bathtub to play awhile, and I would always refuse to get up...) This time though, I quickly got up and called for Mummy already...hehe... After changing, I immediately went to my aeroplane and asked Daddy to open for me....


Mummy also took some random shots of me hugging & kissing my 2 favourite buddies, Moo Moo Cow & Donkey.... ;p

No comments: