Saturday, January 31, 2009

Recap of Little Neuro Tree lessons....

Mummy forgot to blog about my 2nd lesson (Malay) & 3rd lesson (Chinese) at Little Neuro Tree.... so here goes:

I had my Malay lesson on 16 Jan 09.... I was abit distracted as I couldn't understand what Cikgu Mariam was talking about...hahaha... & also, my classmate, Enrui was there, and I was busy looking at him... Mummy said I am very kpo... ;p
I had homework to do as usual... Mummy would post it up after I had completed it... So far, I only completed the "a" worksheet, there's still the "i" one to do....

For my Chinese lesson on 23 Jan 09, I fared better but still as kpo as ever (according to Mummy) as I would look at Enrui time & again.... haha...
Teacher Aiwei would ask us to do our own work instead of looking around... hee...
I had a worksheet to practise my "dian" stroke....

No comments: