Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sentosa Flowers 2009

Sat, 24 Jan 09

My Ah Gong, Ah Po & Ah Pak arrived yesterday evening at around 5.30pm, just a short while after Mummy & I reached home after I had my class at Little Neuro Tree....

Today, our programme was going to the Sentosa Flowers 2009 for photo taking... hahaha...

It was quite hot & humid, even though the sun was hidden by clouds some of the time.... so I think we didn't walk through everything, as everyone was hot & tired & cranky (oh ok, the cranky part only applied to me...hehe)

Just arrived.......so many flowers....wow...


One with Ah Po & one with Ah Gong...

Picture taking with my favourite moooooooo... cows!!

With the birds...


Some more pictures before we decided to go for lunch......


Great view from the Beach Station.....


Playing at the water feature area near the foodcourt at Palawan Beach where we had our lunch...... I didn't want to go off......heh....

No comments: