Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Reunion Dinner :)

Sun, 25 Jan 09

We had our reunion dinner at Uncle Winston's house.....
I had fun playing with the mini fountain when I arrived.... Mummy got to bathe me after that as I was all wet...hehe..

This year, I got to eat the CNY goodies and also the dishes from the table..... ;p Yum Yum...

Mummy forgot to take picture of the food and all of us as we were all too busy eating........hahaha...
Nonetheless, she took some pictures of me playing before & after our dinner.... Check back another day for the photos, ok?? (Uploaded on 2 Feb 09)

Playing with water..... if you stare closely, you can see the droplets of water on my face...


Wearing my new "baju" bought by Ah Po after my bath.....
I was busy chewing on my bak kwa...

With Daddy & Mummy...

Playing with Uncle Dex....

With Sparky, Uncle Winston's dog.... I would keep asking Mummy & Daddy to 疼 it.... :)


Trying to climb on Mummy.....


Disturbing Ah Gong & Ah Po....


Shaking hands with my Pak Po...

No comments: