Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY Visiting...

Mon, 26 Jan 09

Today, we first went to visit my Ah Po's Auntie Lily, who is my Great Grandauntie Lily.... wah..
All ready to go visiting in my new red jumper ;p


We had a pleasant surprise when we reached there, as there was Granduncle Anthony & his family!! Granduncle Anthony is Ah Po's brother, and he & his family are staying in Perth, Australia....
This is the first time I saw them.... it is Mummy's first time seeing them too... We were so lucky to meet them, right?? If either of us were there earlier or later, we would have missed each other...

I had great fun eating all the CNY goodies once again and entertaining the adults with my antics... hehe... I even gave cookies to my 2 young & pretty aunties (Granduncle Anthony's lovely daughters)

Stay tuned for the photos! Vain Mummy requested to take a picture with them, with me inside of course... Daddy, the camera man, took 2 photos, and Ah Po was in one of them as well... ;p
Uploaded on 31 Jan 09:


After visiting Great Grandauntie Lily, we went to visit Great Granduncle Richard..... where I got to eat again!! *drools*

Mummy said I ate alot of junk food today...hehehe..

Oh, and of course, I received ang baos as well... Thanks so much, everyone!! *Muaks*

No comments: