Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Lesson at Little Neuro Tree...

Fri, 9 Jan 09

Today, Mummy brought me for my first lesson at Little Neuro Tree....

This is the first time I am attending a class.... This class is also different from other classes in the sense that I can have Mummy to accompany me throughout the 1 hour lesson.... :) In fact, it is a requirement that an adult (preferably the Mummy or Daddy) be with me.... hehe...

Teacher Peiqin is very engaging, friendly and encouraging.... I like her... The lesson is also quite fun & interesting... My favourite part is the "song" time... Each time a song ended and another activity started, I would ask Teacher Peiqin to "on" the radio again...haha...

Let's see what I learnt today:

"Hello" song, deep breathing exercise, pretend play, flashcards, memory game, stacking/building blocks, things beginning with A,B,C, counting 1-20, "Rain, rain go away" song, "Let us sing together" song, flashcards, composition of 2, cutting with scissors, drawing circle & triangle, drawing horizontal & vertical line, doing a simple maze, iq game, "Jack be nimble" rhyme, "London bridge" song, "Goodbye" song.....
Mummy is not sure if she had missed out something.... Throughout the 1 hour, we did alot of things, as the activities change very fast......This is to engage our attention for as you know, being toddlers, we have short attention span...haha..

Oh, we even have homework to do..... Mummy had a list of things she is supposed to do with me at home......hehe...

After the lesson, we went shopping in Suntec with Auntie Jessica and Shannon meimei.....
Having tea......

No comments: