Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Thur, 29 Jan 09

Today afternoon, Mummy brought me to Auntie Yueli's place in Sengkang, as she had invited us over for CNY... Auntie Meirui & Auntie Liyi were also there... I met Meimei Jolie for the first time... hehehe...
Mummy only took 2 pathetic photos though, cos the rest of the time, she was either busy eating or talking.... We would be waiting for Auntie Yueli's photos... *wink*
The only 2 photos taken by Mummy.....both candid shots..

Below photos are from Auntie Yueli:
With Auntie Meirui.... oops, can't see Jolie's face....


Wonder what both of us were looking at?? We were looking at Auntie Meirui who was trying to make us face the camera.... haha..


Group shot.... Mummy was sleeping in one of it.....hah..


Close up shot of me (I was looking at the fishes in the aquarium)


I received 2 ang baos today, one from Auntie Yueli and one from Auntie Liyi.... Thank you very much!! :) Muaks

After that, Mummy & I took a bus to Wai Gong's & Wai Po's house..... We would be having dinner there... heh....
With my Wai Gong....

No comments: