Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting Nostalgic - My First Month....

I just turned 25 months old on Tue, 13 Jan 09..... Ooh, so fast right? It seems like yesterday when I was just born......haha...

Mummy realised that I was only a month old two years ago on 13 Jan 07 (Sat)....... By right, I was still supposed to be inside Mummy's tummy at that time (as Mummy's edd was actually 3 Feb 07), but I was too eager to greet the world, so I chose my Mummy's birthday to be my birthday as well......hehehe..

Mummy & Daddy didn't throw a full month celebration for me but they ordered a mini package from Sweet Surprise to give to close friends and cakes from Bengawan Solo to give Daddy's colleagues & relatives....
For memories sake.......



Soft copy received by Mummy for proof reading.......

No comments: