Sunday, August 9, 2009

Work, Work, Work....

Fri, 7 Aug 09

Not me, but my poor Daddy..... He had been working late everyday for the past few weeks.... Sometimes, I didn't get to see him at all for the week..... This week he would be working through the long weekends as well.... :(

After my LNT lesson today, Mummy went to see shoes at Bugis Junction, then we went to Daddy's office to join him for dinner..... As it was already 8.30pm after our dinner, we stayed on to wait for Daddy to knock off.... I was happily playing inside with some crumpled up newspaper (throwing it around with Mummy) and also scribbling on paper......
We finally went home at about 10 plus.... I went to bed at 11pm....zzzzz

As Mummy didn't bring the camera, she used her handphone to take some pictures.... Now I wonder when these would be uploaded..... hahaha...

My homework submitted today:

No comments: