Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shop, Shop, Shop

Sat, 8 Aug 09

When you see the word "Shop", of course it is referring to Mummy.... hahaha..
Daddy went to work at 9 plus in the morning....

Mummy & I went out at about 4 plus........and we went to Bugis Junction first....Remembered yesterday, Mummy was looking at the shoes?? She decided which pairs to buy already, so today, she went to buy them.... 2 pairs in total....haha... After that, we walked to Daddy's office again..... Mummy bought me a Happy Meal and I got the "Elephant" Manny from Ice Age 3..... ;p

Munching on my nugget & wandering around the grass area....


My last piece of nugget.... must slowly savour it....



We went for dinner at a Japanese themed foodcourt at Paradiz Centre..... The ramen was quite good.... yummy... I even got 3 balloons from the cleaning auntie as she said they were left by a previous customer.... His/Her loss, My Gain!! hehe... :)
See my 3 balloons and Manny(on the table)??

No comments: