Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Buffet at M Hotel...

Today, we met up Mummy's best friend, Auntie/Jie Jie Rebecca (cos I sometimes called her Jie Jie, sometimes called her Auntie....hahaha) for a sumptuous lunch buffet at The Buffet @ M Hotel....
The selection is quite good for a lunch buffet... There were tempura prawns, dim sum, sushi, sashimi, mussels, salads, bread, biscuits w cheese, soups....hot dishes include chicken, fish, pork ribs, prawns, fried mee hoon etc.... and of course not forgetting the desserts.... pastries & cakes....fondue...ice cream... yummy yummy!! *drools*
A very nice waitress Auntie even gave me orange juice of her own account, as it was not included in the buffet.... heehee.. I got my own exclusive orange juice... :)

After the buffet, Mummy brought me to see Gong Gong & Po Po!! That explains why Mummy can be posting here at this time of the day.... hahaha...

Here are the photos taken by Auntie Rebecca:
Food...Glorious Food...



Mummy & Me...



Mummy would upload the pictures taken by her another day...stay tuned!
{uploaded on 23 Aug 09}

Let me put on my cap first...... Ok, all ready to go out :)



M&Ms.... given to me by Auntie Rebecca... Thank You!!
I ate my desserts before the main food...haha..



After our buffet....can you see my big big tummy??



Mini fountain....... The Bull........


Auntie Rebecca, Mummy & Me

No comments: